- Products which are damaged or faulty at the time of delivery may be returned, at no cost to the Customer.
- The Customer may return Products to Office Supplies Express (OSE) and obtain a credit: a. provided that they do so within 14 days of delivery and
a Return Authorization number is obtained from OSE;
b. provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition.
- Risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by OSE.
- Returns of Products which are incorrectly ordered must be authorized by OSE and may incur applicable freight charges or a re-stocking fee. To minimise errors we suggest emailing, faxing or placing orders online.
- Once returned, Products will be inspected and assessed for credit.
- To generate a Return we need the order/invoice number, item code of the Product. Faulty Product may be subject to Manufacturer’s warranty and the reason for the fault to be provided at the time a request for exchange/ return of Product is made.
- Food and beverage products, IT consumables, computer hardware, furniture and other products specifically tailored for the Customerґs requirements may not be returned